Corporate Social Responsibility
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR Committee) has formulated and recommended to the Board, a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (CSR Policy) indicating the activities to be undertaken by the Company, which has been approved by the Board.
The Company has identified following focus areas of
engagement which are as under:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition
- Promoting Health care including Preventive Health care
- Ensuring environmental sustainability and ecological balance
- Employment and livelihood enhancing vocational skills and projects
- Promotion of education especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled
- Promoting gender equality and empowering women
- Contribution or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions
- Rural Development Projects
The Company has made the relevant provisions for CSR activities in the Books of Accounts. The Company shall find out ways and means to spend the same in the coming months and shall submit the relevant report in the ensuing year. The Company could not spend the money before finalizing this report as the time was too short to identify suitable projects for spending the same.